torstai 9. heinäkuuta 2015

Where have I been?

Oops, I did it again. As you can probably tell by the amount of time passed between my posts, I'm so bad at keeping them coming regularly. Hopefully I'll be able to change this habit - because I really do like blogging, I'm just....lazy :D

During the past three months a lot of things have happened. Awesome things, to be exact:

1. I traveled to Croatia
2. I GRADUATED HIGH SCHOOL!!!
3. I moved in together with my boyfriend

- Me and my two cousins went to Croatia in May. We stayed at the beautiful, historical city of Dubrovnik. Let me just say - it was amazing and I completely fell in love with the place. I think I'll be doing a more detailed post about my week in Dubrovnik, so this picture is all I'm going to share for now, sorry :D

                                            The breathtaking view from the balcony of our apartment

- A week after I got home from Croatia, I graduated! The past three years have been exhausting, but at the same time, they were also some of the best years of my life. I grew so much as a person, made some new friends and also got reunited with some old ones. Also, I learned to let go of my fears and conquered my anxiety almost completely. Needless to say, the day of my graduation was quite emotional and amazing and it's still hard to think that I won't be going back to the same school in August. But life goes on, right?

                                                                Me on the day of my graduation

- So, the latest thing that has happened is that I moved in together with my boyfriend. It was something that we had been talking about seriously for a long time, and now that it has finally become a reality, I couldn't be happier. We've been staying at our new place for about a week now, and I love it! It feels like home here. The only thing still missing are my dear cats, that will be moving here with us next week. I hope from the bottom of my heart that they will be able to adjust to the new house. Maybe I'll give you an update on that also in a few weeks. :)

Next week I'll be celebrating my 19th birthday, yay! Hopefully I'll come up with a nice birthday makeup-tutorial or something to post here, it's been so long since I last did one.

One last thing: if you'd like to see more stuff about my daily life, check out my Instagram @pauliinapur. I mostly post pictures about my nail art and food :D And this time I promise: there will be more posts, more frequently. This 3-month-gap was disgraceful and I feel bad about it. Have a great week! 

2 kommenttia: