torstai 30. heinäkuuta 2015

Dark festival makeup tutorial

Hey! I'll continue the Dubrovnik travelling posts next week, because I'm going to a rock festival called Kuopiorock this weekend. Since my style is quite rock-ish,  the festival is a perfect opportunity for me to dress up and really take some time getting ready. This is actually a recreation of the look that I wore to see Nightwish on the 6th of June, but a little bit darker since I used a dark base instead of a white one this time. I might do the original version tomorrow, I haven't really decided yet but here's some dark rock'n'roll appropriate makeup for you guys ;) Oh and one more thing - I'm sorry about the quality of the pictures since I did this tutorial in the evening and there wasn't a lot of natural light available anymore, (not such a good idea..) but I hope you can still follow the tutorial :D

Products used:
- i-Divine "au naturel"-palette by Sleek MakeUP
- Beauty Base Eyeshadow Primer by Lumene
- Mega Liner "Black Sparkle" by WetnWild
- Black Gel Eyeliner by Maybelline
- 5-in-1 Wonder Lash Mascara by Oriflame


                                               This is the original look I did with a lighter inner corner




               - Start by applying a primer to the lids and put some translucent powder over it.


 - Then continue by applying "Nubuck" to the crease with a fluffy blending brush to help fade the           colors later.

- Cover your entire lid up to the crease with a creamy black eyeliner and also extend it out to a cat-eye-shape in the outer corner. 


- Then apply "Conker" mostly on the center of the lid, leaving a bit of space in the inner corner and outer corner. After that put "Noir" in the outer corner and up to the crease.


- Time to blend! Take a clean blending brush and take your time blending up and out. At this point the "Nubuck" you applied earlier should help you make the gradient smooth. After you're done blending, use a matte cream shade like "Nougat" and apply under the brow to highlight.


- Take the same creamy eyeliner you used as a base for the shadows and apply it on the lower lash line as close to the lashes as you can, connecting to the cat-eye-shape in the outer corner. Then blend out the eyeliner using "Noir" and "Nubuck".


- Highlight the inner corner with some white eyeliner and silver shadow, blend into the black under the lashes. For some extra sparkle use a silver glitter liquid eyeliner.


- Apply the black gel eyeliner on the top and bottom waterline. It makes the lashes look thicker and sort of brings the look together. Also do a thin line of black liquid eyeliner on the upper lash line and winged it out a bit, then apply two coats of mascara. Don't forget to define your eyebrows!


- This picture is with flash so you could see the shimmery goodness of "Conker" since it doesn't really show up in the other pictures. I just thought it looked cool :D


- I added some false lashes just for fun and here's the finished look! 

I'll make sure to take some pictures tomorrow before the festival after I'm done with my makeup and outfit so you can see how it all turned out :) Have a great weekend guys!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti