tiistai 2. joulukuuta 2014

Treasures from the depths of my computer - a trip down memory lane

Hi there! Being the lazy person I am, I decided not to ramble too much on this post and just share some pictures from different looks I've done during the past couple of years. Most of these haven't actually been worn outside, but I've been practicing and playing around with makeup quite a lot. And then regretting it at night when I need to wash all the makeup off. Many of these looks are quite similar due to my obsession with silver and black eye shadow...nevertheless, I hope you like them. :D

Playing with dark grey

(yup, I've had reddish pink hair..)

(excuse the lovely quality)

Same look, different angles & eyes

                                   
                                         
                                                              Trying out light blues...

                                                                                 ...and darker blues.

                                          I did some leopard print with liquid eyeliner, this was fun to do :)

And finally a few photos of looks I've done on my best friend (I asked her permission to share these)

                                          Rasta - inspired random look because that's the style she likes :D

                                        This one was for a rock festival where we went together in 2012, I think

                                                                                  And finally something darker :)

These are just a few looks that I've done and actually photographed, most of my experiments haven't been saved in any way :D I might do a similar post like this but about nail designs, since I'm into nail art as well. Would you like to see some tutorials on makeup or nail art?

2 kommenttia: