lauantai 8. marraskuuta 2014

Winter is coming...

Yup...

- Once again the first snow came down - and I'm already over it. Every year when spring finally comes around the corner, I'm amazed by the fact that I didn't get hypothermia or break any bones because of slippery roads. You'd think that after 18 years of living in Finland, one should be used to the fact that every winter is super cold and full of snow. Well I haven't...

Again I'm faced with the problem of what should I wear? Sure I have great boots and a warm coat for when the temperature hits -10, but what about before that? It's too cold to wear a leather jacket - or any other nice clothes for that matter - but if I jump right into wearing my warmest coat I'll be an ice cube by January. 

How it looks like outside now

Sure, I like snow. But the amount of snow that's on the ground right now after two days of snowing is enough for me. It's okay if I need to walk outside in a snowy street, but what about when it's SNOWING when you're walking?

Not so glamorous, for me at least. For example, yesterday I was walking to school and it snowed right against my face and it felt like the snow was pouring down my neck and messing up my makeup - yes I do care about it :D  So, when I finally got to the school I felt like a rat that came from the sewer. 

I didn't really have anything else in my mind, especially after coming home from Mallorca (it was great!! ) apart from the change of weather. So that was my little rant about the fact that winter is unavoidable in Finland and I have no other option but to do what I do every year - get used to it.


Also, I've been trying to get my blog on Bloglovin but I'm not sure if this works - on their page it said that I need to put this link on my next blog post - <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13133413/?claim=m2hfy33dm9s">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

2 kommenttia:

  1. Pauliina musta ois ihana nähä joku tarkka tutorial smokey eye meikistä!! Mä aina onnistus sähläämään sen kamalaks... :D

    VastaaPoista
  2. Juu minä voin yrittää tehä jossain vaiheessa :D thanks for the request

    VastaaPoista