keskiviikko 1. lokakuuta 2014

Just a brief introduction...

As I don't have any specific subject I'd want to start my blog with, I decided to write just a brief introduction about myself.

Who is Ewel?

- Well, I'm just an ordinary Finnish girl, turned 18 a couple of months ago, and currently on my last year of high school. My interests include makeup - or anything to do with beauty, rather, music, cooking/baking, animals, art and some weird stuff.

What is this blog about?

- This blog will most likely contain my thoughts on various things. Because I'd like to have a career as a makeup artist, I'll be doing some product reviews and I might do a few tutorials as well.
- Other things besides makeup, I'll be writing about my style, music and all kinds of things - probably lots of rambling...

Some favorites:

Music: Alternative, rock, metal
Animals: Cats - they're awesome. Also pandas and hedgehogs.
Food: No specific favorite - pizza, pasta, spicy food, Asian food, and of course some traditional Finnish dishes.
Style of clothing: Anything dark, with fake leather and studs or spikes. Hell yes.

Hopefully I'll figure out a proper subject for my first actual post after this. What would you like to see? Let me know.

3 kommenttia: